Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Changes

This family has gone through many changes in the past couple of months.  We have moved from Goshen, IN to South Bend, IN.  We love our new house and neighborhood, Brad is closer to his job in Valpo, and I am closer to my new job down town South Bend.

I quit working at Oaklawn and began a new business.  The business is called Creative Counseling, and I am in private practice.  It has been a very long process and I didn't even realize the behind-the-scenes!  Even though I haven't had working hours (in the beginning), I have been working my butt off trying to contact insurance companies.  It is pure bliss when they actually contact you back.  However, when they don't, it is extremely frustrating, as you cannot work until they call or email!  It is amazing how many things have to be done and in a certain order to begin to actually see clients!  Hopefully, I will hear back from some people soon so I can increase my clientel!

Peanut has been making the most difficult adjustment of all.  We had to switch her day care.  We absolutely did not want to switch her day care, but were left with no other choice.  She still cries every morning when I leave, and she tells me every day, "I miss you when you leave."  It's simply heartbreaking.  I just want her to be happy, and I am hoping that she continues to make progress every day!

Here is Peanut on a make-shift sled...  Yes, we didn't have a sled at this time, so I grabbed a lid from one of our hundreds of Rubbermaid Containers!  :o)  Click HERE to see more photos of Peaunut in the snow!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment