Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

New Details...

As it appears on the blog, there are some new details that I have included.  You will notice that there is now a pink mandala in the right column titled, "Exploring Creativity."  This is a new photo site that I have dedicated to Peanut's and my art work.  I have been having a lot of fun with this.  She makes so many different things in day care and at home with me, that I thought it would be good to separate it all so the beautiful images don't get overlooked in the regular photos!

There is also a new link in the "Photos" section in the right hand column as well.  It is titled, "Project: Peanut's Bedroom."  This is just another photo site that I created to again, separate photos so they don't get lost in the mix of ALL the photos I take of my little stinker!

And, as always, you can view her everyday photos under the "Photos" section to the right in the link titled, "Our Little Peanut!" 

Thanks for being such devoted viewers of this blog!  :o)
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I love her room, you did a great job! And where you get all of the extra time to do that stuff, I have no idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it all and the Mandala is great! I look at Miss Anna's photos all the time. Thanks for updating it regularly! Love, mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem Mom!! I love doing it! I just hope one day that the internet itself doesn't crash and I lose everything! ;o) Thanks for the comments!! Nikki, there is no way I could find the spare time with two little ones!! ;o) I really just worked on all the projects while Peanut was napping or asleep (bed time)! :o) Thanks to both of you! Glad you actually look at it!! Love!

    ReplyDelete