Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie

Friday, June 4, 2010

Ten Months and Walking

Today, Peanut is ten months old.  She woke up screaming this morning around 500am.  I was a bit concerned because the only time she woke up in the middle of the night was at 430am.  I walked through the dining room, and realized that Bradley left his phone in the kitchen.  His alarm was going off.  This was the only thing I could think of that would have woken her up.  The reason this is all explained is because since she woke up so early, she was a bit crabby.  She wanted to snuggle all morning, but I had to get ready for work.  I sat down on the floor so I could show her I was close, but I had to put deodorant on.  She distracted herself while I was doing this.  Once I was done, (already in a standing position) she started fussing.  I told her to, "Come here sweetie."  And, she did just that!  She took three very sturdy and amazing steps towards me and leaned in to fall in my lap!  It was amazing!  I was so proud of her!  We went to the bedroom because Bradley was also getting ready for work, and we showed him too!  It wasn't quite the same, but she did show Bradley about a step and a half.  Watch out tables, chairs, and pugs!  Here comes Peanut!

2 comments:

  1. She'll have a furry soft place to land if she falls while walking at our house! Pugs Beware!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I hope those puggies don't mind!! :oD

    ReplyDelete